Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Playing again...

I was just thinking that Mothering Sunday is just around the corner in the UK (March 10th) and then I noticed this challenge on The Stamping Shack for a Mother's Day Card... so off I go...




This is an easel card,  the shape courtesy of Emma Goddard at Emma's Cards UK

The image is from Kris B at Imagine That

The butterflies are Stampin Up's Beautiful Wings

Add to that papers from my stash, a couple of doilies and a good sentiment...


Hope you like it!


My friend Lynn comes round all the time and we craft together. Unfortunately all her stuff is in storage at the moment but she is happy to colour any image I put in front of her! The following card is based on an image that has been lying around my craft room for ages - so after Lynn coloured it I made this:



I would also like to show you the other cards I have made in the last couple of days - these were made as part of the Creative Team of Pretty Paper Studio in Dubai. These were my first four...


 I then changed my triangle pop up (on the green envelope) to the following:




I was then asked to write a tutorial for the card which uses a 'brayed' strip as a background so in order to do that I made another couple of cards in the same style...


The cards were all designed to fit the PPS Challenge to complete a project using this beautiful colour palette


It would be great if some of you could join in...

2 comments:

  1. A lovely showcase Susan, love the mother's day card, gorgeous papers and image. Great sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card for Mum. I love the texture you did on this card. Its nice to know that you're from UAE. Im your neighbor from Qatar. So glad you played along with us at The Stamping Shack.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.