Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 10 June 2013

A few more cards!!


Still working on 'white on white with a dash of black',
 I made this card.
I started off with a card blank that I had edge embossed,
 and decided to use it in 'landscape'.
I punched holes down the side to thread ribbon.
I added die cut shapes in layers.
 The butterflies were tied together with twine and the rosette was topped with a button, also tied with twine.
Then a few rhinestones...
This card I am going to submit to the Catch the Bug Challenge



Moving on to colouring - this is 'Ladybug Friends' - an outline digi by Kris Beach at Imagine That!
I am submitting this card to the


I have used pretty papers from my stash to place
 behind the image and inside the card.
 I decided to use a circular die to cut the image and place it on a scalloped circle of the same cardstock as the card base.
 I trimmed the card base front to continue the circular shape.


Inside I added another circle of card for a potential message.
The butterflies are from my recent 
embellishment shopping trip to Dubai...
The flower spray on this next card is from the same trip,
 as is the ribbon 'money bag'.


This card started as a tri-fold base with matting of papers from my stash. I used 'Fired Brick' Distress Ink around the 'orange' paper. I used an edge punch down the sides of the lilac paper. The sentiments were from Stampin Up 'Best wishes and more'.



Inside I added a trimmed 'topnote' die cut for a potential message.



 Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Great white on white look and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Catch the bug - going to the chapel challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful cards! Thanks so much for playing along with our Them challenge at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all the cards you have been working on. the white with a touch of Black turned out super. Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.