Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 18 November 2013

Today's makes!

I recently came across
Stamping Mathilda and her Sunday scraps.

Today her idea was Sunday Scraps 243

It certainly inspired me to have a go!!
This is my version - the paper tape is from Paperchase.



I then used the punched snowflakes to make these quick cards.
The stamp is a Papermania one coloured in with Promarkers.


 
But what I wanted to do today was make some ATCs,
The theme is 'triptych'.

Well, this to me suggested three panels on each ATC...



My first  was just a Stampin Up flower stamp stamped three times, coloured and layered up.



My  second - a stamp, coloured in, sliced into 3 and again layered up,
 plus a few embellishments



My third - this time I added embossed hearts in gold to a stamped image,
 again with a few embellishments.

I then started looking online at Triptych ATCs and found all manner of tri-folds and such!
So my next one opens up to see a second image inside.
This is a Lavinia Stamps digi - Zen tree, coloured with Promarkers.
I used washi tape to stick the pieces together and decorate the inside.

 

For my 5th  I used a window die-cut which I have been waiting to use!
I hope this stays together as it only has small 'hinges'!
I may yet colour in the puppy and the bird...


I sent these off to ATC SWAP UK on facebook - and India Post did me proud as they arrived!!



Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.