Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 19 December 2013

Probably the last post of 2013!

The December/January topic for the UK ATC swap is 
'Winter Wonderland'.

I wanted to get mine done so that I can get them in the post some way or another -
maybe from Australia where we are off to on Saturday!

'Winter Wonderland' - I decided to go with Snowmen!
I looked through my stash to find Snowmen and Snowflake papers, Snowmen stamps, Snowmen digis, Snowmen stickers.
And I decided I needed glitter and red, green and silver Stickles .

My first is very simple...just a paper with stickers.


In my second, I have cut an circular aperture for the Bugaboo digi to peep through.
I added glitter, gems and the holly embellishment (just from my 'bit box').

    
The third is similar but this time there is a bead Snowman in the oval aperture.


The next one features the Free Dearie Doll image that I have used several times this Christmas on my cards. Coloured with Promarkers and with added gems and tiny buttons.


The last one is using a stamp that was in my 'to be finished' folder.
 To this one I added a red 'snowflake'

 

This was my 30th entry to the ATC swap UK Facebook Group!



And then - while I was crafting - I decided to make this stepper card using the same two digis and using free stamps from the 'Get Stamping' Magazine.
A snow scene!


This card will be in my final links of the year -
to

Pattie's Creations Challenge 82 - Snow scene

But I couldn't resist doing a bit more red and green...

I saw this sketch on Digi Sketch



And again I used another favourite digi of this Christmas - Digi Darla's 'Holly and Berries'.
The papers were from scraps of BoBunny and Papermania Christmas 6x6's.
The stamp is another from the free set from 'Get Stamping'


I am submitting this to 
Digi Sketch Challenge - ribbons-and-pearls

Happy Crafting!



9 comments:

  1. Very cute card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck and a very Merry Christmas, hugs, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card. Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Merry Christmas and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great layered card, thank you for sharing with us at Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck! Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for our current challenge “Snowy Scene Within The Image” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Susan, you have been busy, amazing projects hun,thank you for sharing with us at LEJ Designs, this fortnight, best of luck hun xxx

    Have a Wonderful Christmas and New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous array of cards Thank you for joining in over at LEJ Designs anything goes challenge . We would love you to come back and show many more of your fabulous projects , LEJ DT .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing in our "Snowy Scene within the Image" Challenge #82!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a fab selection of creations. So many wonderful, but different snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is a fab selection of cards. Particularly love the last one using DSS sketch and the red and green twist to this christmas card. Thanks for playing at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Digi Sketch Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.