Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 15 March 2014

St Patrick's Day Challenge

I just wanted to show you my completed DT project for the
 St Patrick's Day/Green challenge over at

I told you about my first element - paper piecing this brand-new digi from Blue Mountain Creations -
earlier (here)


I decided to use the cloud shape from this digi to make some background paper.


I cut several 'clouds' using 'Post-it' notes and arranged them on some white card.
I then used the 'Dip Dab Dust' technique to add 'Ballet Blue' ink.



I decided to base my card on a sketch, but rotated through 90 degrees.


I represented the rectangular 'image' by my paper-pieced rainbow element.
The circle became an oval using another new Get Inky! digi.
I used a shaped card blank that has been in my stash since last Summer...


The green paper I found in my scraps - the ribbon is a lucky find at the local 'Lucky Store' last night!

Hope you like it!

I am also going to link this to

and
and

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. That is such a fun card - thanks for the mini tute! Thanks for playing along in our LUCKY challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! Good luck in the draw - and remember to stop by later to check if you're a winner. Hope to see you again in our next challenge too - it's going to be a fun one!

    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.