Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 17 May 2014

Saturday and Kevin's at work...

I will start the ironing in a minute but in the meantime I have been playing!!

Again I was trying the Martha Stewart edge and corner punches round a shape.
This time it was a 5 x 5 square and flower punches.


I attached this to a square brown card blank and then added a Meljen's image - 'lovely little apron'.
 I had printed this on white and on some DP from my stash so I could paper piece...


Then came the embellishing!!
 Before I added the top layer of 'apron' with thin dimensionals,
 I used white glue to add rows of sequins.

I then got out my bling gun and added the hyacinth gems.
Finally to my flower stash for a few flowers...

I will link this to


Clear it out - theme and stash (female and flowers)


Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so cute! Love the apron and the way you used the border, too. Very nice!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the plaid on the apron! This is so down home, I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and unusual card. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!
    Thanks for participating at PIN-spirational challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is SO cute! I love what you've done with the sequins and your paper piecing is just perfect...love the gingham! Thank you for joining our Floral Fantasy challenge at MelJen's Designs.

    ~Barb,
    MelJen's Designs, Senior DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful!! Love the colors! Great use of that amazing image :) Love how you used the border to make a square. that is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this the colours are very autumnal and the flowers are awesome. Jacqui from Stamping Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. love the colours and the punched out square. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.