Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 4 October 2014

Blue Moon Creation Challenge

This morning I am posting with my BMC Crafting Station hat on!
And yes we're back - We are still 'Getting Inky' but after quite a break we have come back with new names and lots of new things for you! 

Our current challenge is Hallowe'en/Fall - find it at the Crafting Station Challenge

As my DT inspiration, I decided to make a tiny A7 card (about 4 x 3) - I love making ATC's and this isn't much bigger!

Anyway I printed out Summer Waves Goodbye from Digi Digi Doodle wallet size...

Here's my card:


I started with a white card blank and matted it with DP from a My Mind's Eye paper pad.
I used some red card behind the image and layered them together.
 Finally I added some heart stickers!

But I then got a little carried away as I had printed the image three times...

Here's an ATC...using orange card behind the image.


and finally a slightly larger card!!


All with the same image and layering papers of similar autumnal colours...




Hope you will join our challenge - Have a look for some more ideas at Blue Moon Crafting Station
Have you noticed the digi freebie there?
Why not make a card using that?
Look for it on my next post today for Day 4 of 31 Days Of Halloween!!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.