Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 27 October 2014

October 27th - Day 27 of 31DOH

Well... it's DAY 27 of Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween...a huge blog hop for you to enjoy every day
 ALL THROUGH OCTOBER !!




For more details hop over to Terra's Blog...there are great prizes to be won!!
 Find out about the Scavenger Hunt! 

Hope you are enjoying the hop - there are some fantastic creations to see!
 While I hop, I am being shown so many new techniques,
 I am being given so many ideas
and I am just generally enjoying the creativity!

And I really do appreciate the comments left on my blog!
Everyone is so kind!!

The blog roll is on my side bar.
 If you are hopping in order your next stop is Creepy Glowbugg!

I have seen various banners on the hop - and in particular Sandy's - so I thought I would have a go...
This small remnant came to hand - my Dad thought the images were chickens - but they are cats!!


I then printed some images on some white muslin:


The Witch is Visible Image, the owls are Digi Digi Doodle,
 the rest are free stamps from Get Stamping Magazine.

This is how it turned out:





Happy Crafting!


11 comments:

  1. OOOHHH how fun! that's one LOOOG banner! Love the fabric (chickens? how funny!) and I particularly love the witch stamp. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have time to make one...mind rushing!! Love this Susan! You have a mastery of all things crafty and art! May email you about the printing on muslin I don't know how to do that. Fantastic banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chickens, cats, I've heard they all taste the same. (Oh, yuck)
    Perfect fabric for a banner.
    I have to try printing on muslin. I have not been brave enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Love the fabric and the images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool banner! Love the color, too funny chickens for cats, all creepy too!
    Love your stamping too. Sounds pretty cool printing on muslin, must learn how to:)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool project. love the deep color

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright orange, great project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your banner--that base fabric with the cats is really terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great banner! Love the cat fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool Halloween themed banner you crafted! Love those cats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.