Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Triangle Trifold card

I suddenly decided I wanted to do a fancy fold...

In the tutorial a fairly small card is made - I wanted it bigger to cater for my image -
so I used two square card blanks to make my initial card base.


This is a bit misleading because of the shadows - the middle square is flat and a double thickness where the two card blanks are stuck together;
 the two outer squares have diagonal mountain folds.

I then matted and layered with plain and patterned paper:



I really love this colour combo - turquoise and gold and cream.
The DP is from the Alla Prima collection 6x6 paper stack.

The card is then folded up and tied with ribbon to then receive the main image.


This image is from Sassy Studios -
 the freebie for the current progressive challenge on the facebook group
I coloured her with Promarkers and Ice Stickles.
I am entering this card in that challenge...

Inside I added two tags stamped with sentiments from Inkadinkadoo:


The ribbon and twine are just from my stash. The tags are from IKEA.



and I hope its OK to also link it to Sassy Studios - It's my thang!
- both making special fold cards and the colour combo!!

Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. What a fab card, I love how the card, perfect for our theme this week, Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration Good luck Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card...great design. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Susan - a really great design.

    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat!! I like that style!! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions! Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.