Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Quick morning make

I like to enter the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge each week

and last week I was picked as a winner!!

 Now I am very pleased to have some new images from


I will play with them soon!!

Anyway this week the theme is cherry blossom.

I have been an expat for the last 17 years and it has been rare that I've been in England at this time of year - this year I am really enjoying the snowdrops, the daffodils, the blossom...
Suddenly the roads are lined with beautiful blossom covered trees!

For my ATC I started with a 2.5 x 3.5 in. rectangle of red card 
matted with a background I made myself - and I think gives the impression of blossom!


This background was made by smearing distress ink (TH worn lipstick) on an acrylic block and then dripping alcohol blending solution on it.
 The result was then picked up with some appropriate card.

My plan was to overstamp with this Chinese cherry blossom stamp...


But can I find it? (This is a part made tag lying on my table!)

So plan B - I used a digi from Kris B's Pretty Peacocks


This I coloured with Promarkers, to give the impression of cherry blossom.


Finally I added the flower embellishments from my stash...

I will link this to Wicked Wednesday Challenge #151


Happy Crafting!





4 comments:

  1. Lovely, your flowers are so vibrant :) I really like how you did your background with an acrylic block. Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ATC, Susan - love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC Susan - love all the pink! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the background splatters, neat affect! :) Thanks for linking up in our Customers Gallery Linky!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.