Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Ike's world Challenges #45


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#45) is "Pets/animals"...and this is my midway post...


 I used a jelly fish image from Ike from the SEA LIFE SET- coloured with Promarkers. 
Maybe not a pet but definitely a marine animal...


You may remember the last image I used from this set on this fat page...





Well this is the other side...


Jelly fish - quite on my mind as there were lots in the Menai Straits
 where we were sailing last month! My daughter was pretty proud of this photo taken underwater from the side of the boat - we were becalmed at the time...


 ...and also I came across this funny on facebook...


Anyway I added a script paper from Dragons Lair Designs distressed with Scattered Twigs.
The image was attached to brown sparkly paper.
Finally I added two buttons...


I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World

Happy Crafting!








1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation - they look super. Thank you for creating this for me :-) Fabulous underwater photo too :-) Fortunately we don't get many jelly fish here. !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.