Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 16 January 2016

LC Designs New Challenge







Today a new stamping Challenge starts at LC Designs / Little Claire !!

The prize on offer is...



The challenge prize, worth £14.00, includes

· pack of 20 scalloped landscape cards/envs

· large pack Falling Daisy papers

· Dinkie pack Falling Daisy papers

· 4 Dinkie Hedgehog stamps


Now Challenge Number #65 has the theme "Add bunting"





I used a dinkie stamp which is another favourite!
It's called Dinkie Lady Baa Baa aka Daisy the Sheep.





I have made a very simple card starting with a square white pearlescent card blank.

To this I added a sheet of Falling Daisy paper - these are supplied at 14cm by 14cm which is just smaller than a 6in by 6in card.


Beforehand I had used two diecuts Nellie's Multi Frames MFD049 - Round  3 to cut out the scalloped circle with stars and the plain circle on which I stamped the image.
I also stamped the scalloped circle in white - I replaced the opening with this and stuck back all the little stars...The image was then attached using dimensionals.




I found a scrap of 'emboss resist' in my stash in toning colours. 
This uses the SU Background stamp Friendly.
 Using an SU leaf die I cut several pieces to sandwich together over twine. 
I added this as shown using a tacky glue.



The final touch was to add a sentiment, printed via the computer and attached over a snippet of a punched circle...



I will link this to the Crafty Girls Challenge #11
and The Penny Black Challenge at Allsorts
I hope my friendly bunting is sufficient to enter the challenge at
Mod Squad Challenge

Do join the Challenge making a project with bunting!

Happy Crafting!




5 comments:

  1. Great idea to put the leaves on the twine with the swirl.
    Lamb is cute and fluffy.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute Sheep image Susan and what a pretty banner you made to embellish.

    Many thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on our banner challenge Susan. Really neat idea and differant...

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little card with a sweet little ewe....adorable! Love that leafy 'friend' banner, it's a wonderful home made accent--love that! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colour combo is so effective and I love the layout.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.