Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 29 January 2016

LOC Challenge #115

Please take a look at my Candy here





Today a new Challenge #115 starts at Left of Center
 'Anything Goes'.

I have two easel cards to show you - the first is made using images from
 Fun Stampers Journey
our Sponsor today...



The prize on offer for one lucky linker is this rubber stamp:



Here's my card:



The image and sentiment are from Fun Stampers Journey...I coloured the image with pencils...the sentiment is layered up on dimensionals and shapes cut with nesting dies.



The embossed strip down the side was made using a new embossing folder and using a strip from a pastels Docrafts 12 by 12



This is one of two I was deighted to win from Pixie's Snippets Playground last week.




My second card features an SLSLines image Cute Monster Foodie and is my inspiration for SLSLInes today...I coloured the image with Promamrkers and embossing powders.



For this card I looked in my stash and found every bit of cupcake related item...from paper to ribbon to toppers to decoupage...not sure where they all come from...








 Looking forward to seeing your LOC /AG projects!

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! I see a familiar card here :) It's even lovelier in real life - and makes me smile whenever I look at it - such a great sentiment :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it arrived OK and very pleased you liked it!! Very happy I chose those colours too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.