Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 18 January 2016

More Snippets

Last week I linked these ATCs to Pixie's Snippets Playground

The image is Lacy Sunshine's Pink Camellia - Longing for you

This was the first time I had discovered Pixie's blog...



Imagine my delight this morning when I visited the blog again and found that
 first my make had been featured...
And then...that I had won the prize!! First time luck!!

Anyway today I have been making my set of 5 ATCs for the UK ATC Swap on Facebook...so I thought I would share them with Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 212.

I have been making ATCs for this swap every month since May 2011 - this is my 52nd lot!!
This time, having recently taken down this year's Christmas cards,
 I have decided to use snippets from them... the theme is Winter Wonderland and covers December/January. It seems a shame just to discard some of these lovely images. Bought cards use such good quality card, the backs are excellent for dry embossing or using them with inks or sprays!

Firstly, a tree image trimmed and matted on red card with
 wooden embellishments...



Secondly, both the trees and the sparkly stag came from Christmas cards,
 again matted on red...



For this one I took a tree image and put it behind a sticker from my stash, It seemed a little bare so I added the sentiment.



Next a scrap from a dotty card on a snippet of snowflake DP - with some Snowmen confetti.



Finally a scrap of embossed card (on green card)
to which I added 'evergreen bough' distress ink, the die cut words and snowflakes.






Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. You've been busy. Some lovely makes and great use of your snippets. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATCs Susan - and it's great to see a bit of upcycling :) So glad you came back to play with us this week!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT IDEA for recycling shop bought Christmas cards. Wish I hadn't recycled mine with the Council now! Darn it! Love what you've done.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.