Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 4 January 2016

New Challenge at Crafting From the Heart




Happy new Year!

And here's the first  CHALLENGE of 2016 -  "always anything goes"!!

We have a great sponsor for you... 

Aurora Wings



The image I am using is Sleepy Bunny Elf.

 I have made a trio of ATCs in different colourways...



Each image was coloured with Promarkers, with added glitter - I then found toning snippets from my scraps and added embellishments...The first one uses a scrap of embossed card as its background. They all have tiny gems for the slipper eyes, and some ribbon.



And although we are near the end of the 12 Days of Christmas I have another Christmas card for you. This uses Christmas Holly Sprite die cut with a nesting die.
I started with a dark green card base and matted and layered with more dark green card and a glittery DP from my stash.


I added three colours of Christmas Stickles to the image.


Finally I used a holly punch for the four corners. Green card shows through from the interior and red shiny sequins from behind the berries.


Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.