Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 16 January 2016

Thursday Twist at Outlawz

The current Thursday Twist Challenge at Outlawz
is to use a favourite card shape...

Well... this Christmas easel cards have definitely been my favourite...
these are the last three I made...



Today I am going to show you a straightforward easel made for my husband's Birthday -
I wanted a no frills, nautical make...


The paper used on the easel and the boat rubber stamp are both from Stampin Up.

I decided to use some wooden embellishments to make the easel stand up - faux ship's wheels...



Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Super FAB card for your Hubs - amazing design. I really love all your easel cards, they are fabulous :-D

    Hugz

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wood pieces as the easel stopper. Works well
    with the nautical theme.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.