Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Create and Inspire New Challenge!




Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire!


Our challenge is always "anything goes"

This fortnight's fabulous sponsor is



My Mum likes to be called 'Mom' and she was absolutely delighted when I made her a card for her Birthday using For Mom

  ( you will find more info about this card here)


So I decided to use the image again, making a twisted easel card, colouring the image with Promarkers. I was really surprised when I realised I had again coloured Mom in blues!
I was also going to put a scalloped circle behind the image - but when I took a look at the old version, thought I better do something different!




Basically I used a white card base with an extra square of white card. The base and easel were matted and layered with blue paper then a piece of DP from my stash.
I added the image cut out with a nesting die and some flowers for the easel stand.
(Not many flowers left in my stash now - I had so many from Naiff St Souq in Dubai...)


Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the winners from last time and the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!





4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card for Mom Susan. Very pretty colours and the twisted easel looks good. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL blue must be one of your favourite colours :D love the twisted easel. you can enter your card into my Facebook Group challenge, see if you can win some more of my images
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL blue must be one of your favourite colours :D love the twisted easel. you can enter your card into my Facebook Group challenge, see if you can win some more of my images
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.