Tuesday, 1 November 2016

12 Months of Christmas Challenge for November


This is my DT make for the November Challenge

  This month the theme is Bingo.




http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!!

I have used the vertical to right
Sentiment, Deer, Washi Tape, Blue, String.


I used the deer paper from here - I love these gold and silver papers- and cut small squares.


(the deer paper is one of my favourites!)
I used the Slate blue paper from this set to layer behind the deer and placed the four squares on a white card base.




I printed this on white and added the same slate blue card behind, a couple of strips of washi and some blue/white string. I added the sentiment on dimensional tape.
Finally I added a woooden tree embellishment.


Hope to see your make in the Challenge!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love that paper stack. Really different.
    your four "bingo" cards are a great idea.
    The deer are fantastic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!