Pages

Saturday, 19 November 2016

Imagine That Digistamps Challenge Midway post


Here's my next inspiration post as a member of the Dynamite Delights DT of



This is a reminder post for the current challenge over at

Christmas is Coming


This challenge runs November 5 - December 2

I have made a little gift sleeve using the Sissix 3D Canning Jars die.


 I have had this super Santa Penguin on my worktable for days
 waiting to be coloured. I also had the precoloured version...



 This image was offered as a freebie on Imagine That! Digistamps
on
***FREEBIE FRIDAY***
Everyone once Kris is going to offer a freebie on Friday,
 so you'll want to follow the blog so you don't miss out!! 


Today I have used the precoloured version, cut out,
 and with some added glitter glue!
I printed out two of the pages from Snowy Overlay Papers


I used these to make a Canning Jar with a piece of ribbon to tie it together.


I then added the image - and made a tag with a little piece of the DP.


Hope to see your make in the Challenge!








2 comments:

  1. Love the canning jar.
    the little penguin is cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Ü* Genius!! Love this li'l canning jar-penguin idea Susan! What a fun way to gift someone :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!