Sunday, 13 November 2016

LOC Challenge #156


Challenge #156 starts today at LOC  "Inspired By..."


Our sponsor is Alicia Bel




 My make is Inspired By...Alice in Wonderland.
I am using Tweedledum and Tweedledee (which I don't believe is available any more) on my mixed media calendar.


More details of this calendar can be found in previous posts.



The background is yellow then blue card then a square of DP which is from an Alice collection from CraftsUPrint.
I then added the image coloured with Promarkers and cut out.
The month is a stamp from Inkadinkadoo printed with Versafine on yellow
 and matted on blue.


 Looking forward to seeing your makes in the LOC challenge!

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Had to laugh when I saw this page.
    Good design for the November page.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!