Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 31 December 2016

On the 7th Day of Christmas

My plan had been to post something crafty on each of the 12 days of Christmas.
I am not sure I will manage it but I am going to give it a go...

My seventh day...
You may have noticed I was trying to have one item for Day 1,
 two items for Day 2, three items for Day 3,
four items for Day 4 and so on.


As you know I make my Christmas cards all through the year - and when it came to November/December I made a batch of these and I was just about there...


I found I was just 7 short...so as I was very pleased with this one I made:


I made another 7 based on the same design...


Merry Christmas!







1 comment:

  1. My son is a deer hunter. I was happy
    to see the deer heads - make great cards
    for him. I envy you the stick-to-it
    idea of making Christmas cards throughout
    the year. I usually rush in at the last
    minute - luckily I have my Stampin' class
    so I have to get ideas for the card
    classes in early November. Does get me
    started sooner.
    take care.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.