Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 13 February 2017

A couple of sketches


Sketch N Scrap are having an online crop on facebook 
and their first Challenge is to use a sketch:


Just by chance I bought a packet of doilys on Wednesday - so here is my card:


At the same time I bought those little heart dies - so I thought I would try them out!
All the papers are from my scraps but the image and sentiment are from
From The Heart - I coloured the piggy with pencils!
(I also added googly eyes!) 
and
Allsorts Challenge #402

Talking of From the Heart they also have a sketch challenge on the go:


Again I used a From the Heart Image and Sentiment - this time a freebie Bunny Love
The red filigree was taken from an intricate diecut and edged with black paper. 
I hand cut the hearts and drew stitching around the bunny. The sentiment is cut out with a stitched die as is the black mat it is sitting on.
I again used pencils to colour the image and added googly eyes.







Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely, Susan. I like the soft colors on the first and the filigrane die cut border on the second. On both the googled eyes made me smile. Great accent !

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month and also our Sketch Challenge with a twist @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Susan! LOVE the red filigree -- such a pretty detail! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS for both our SOTM challenge and the current sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google eyes make any card fun!! Love your color pencil work too! Great to have you join our sketch challenge over at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts 'HEARTS AND/ OR FLOWERS' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our theme this week at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun! Sweet cards! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.