Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 19 June 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 170

This is Day 170 of my 'Year of ATCs?'

It has been so hot the last couple of days! It must be Summer!


My ATC features the Friday Freebie from  Imagine That Digistamps Facebook Group
This cutie was drawn by Kristy Breach's 12-year old daughter, Carly (now 18!) 
I have coloured it with Zig real brush pens and cut it out.
The background is pink card then a DP from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
both cut out with dies from the Tonic ATC Collection.


Finally I added some gems.



I will link this to the Imagine That Digistamps Creative Link Up for June




Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Delightful makes.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and telling me of my win - I've been away and still catching up on my backlog - but was rude of me - thanks for giving me some leeway. I'll contact the e-mail address on the blog as I don't have your own

    Many thanks

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute.
    Love the use of the sequins as
    decorations for the ice cream.
    That background paper is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, you are really going on those ATCs - wow! Perfect use for the image. Thanks for joining us a Imagine That Digistamp for the Creative Playground June Challenge. Lisa DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.