Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 4 July 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 185

Woohoo - I am already half way through my year of ATCs? !!

Today I am sharing my make for Day 185... a set of Nautical ATCs.



For the last 6 years I have been participating each month in the ATC SWAP UK on Facebook. In May the theme was Book Titles - I have showed you some of this selection as part of my 'A Year of ATCs?' already.


In June the theme was Nautical - and my ATCs have now arrived at the Swap.

  

Each ATC used two sides of a nautical DP from my stash - two layers cut using dies from the Tonic ATC collection. I then added a knot to each ATC - and its name printed on red card and punched with an oval punch.
These two had a silver charm added to each - a starfish and a fish.


These three had a sea boot added to each top right corner.




Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. WoW !!! Super amazing :-D These are soooo cool and I love the different knots.
    I can't believe you are halfway through this year... where's the time going ??????

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would be a good illustration
    when trying to show someone how to
    tie knots. Clever idea.
    Can't believe the year is half-way
    over. Flying by.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.