Pages

Sunday, 16 July 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 197

Today I am up to Day 195 of my 'Year of ATCs?'

Yet again I am using freebies on my ATC - again it's two magazine freebie stamps.


Using a Gelli plate background (using acrylic paint and stencils), I overstamped the two stamps with
 Archival ink. I die cut the first, larger, stamp with one of the Tonic ATC Collection Dies and placed it on a pink background.



I cut out the forget me not stamp and placed that on top.

  
Finally I added a couple flower gems.



Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I think I have a gelli plate. Need to get
    it out and play with it. You have so much
    fun with yours. Great ATC.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!