Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 15 July 2017

Crafty Hazelnut Extra Challenge for July - Midway Post


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 well hopefully!!

This is my Midway Design Team make for the July Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.



I recently went to a fancy dress party where the theme was Smurfs, Fairies and Trolls...
so this image struck a chord... Christmas Troll


Using Serif Craft Artist 2, I combined the image with a paper from
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - Treemendous


I printed this and cut it out, adding more colour Zig real brush pens.
I added this to a square of green paper, cut with a stitched die
 and then placed it on my card base. 


I printed my sentiment on the computer and added this with a green border using a small scalloped die.

I then made a matching ATC - Day 196 of my 'Year of ATCs?'



Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra


Looking forward to seeing your make...


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely design inspiration for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for July 2017 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! Super cute image and such a fun sentiment to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little Smurf.
    Remember those from years ago.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.