Pages

Saturday, 22 July 2017

Happy Little Stampers Video #1


This my first video for Happy Little Stampers!

Today I have a brand new video tutorial using the
 Happy Little Stampers 'Especially For You' stamp set.



 I wanted to show you how to make a card on which the main features are stamps from this set.




In this tutorial I will also show you how to use Distress Oxides to create amazing backgrounds...
but in this case I want to use just one colour for each background.
 Thank you for watching!

I also made a matching ATC which is my Day 203 of my Year of ATCs.



The bird is from 'Whimsical Friends'




The ATC uses a again a scrap of that background I have made for the card, distressed around the edges with Gathered Twigs and mounted on a small piece of dark green card. 
The flower is the same as in the video and I have added colour to the bird using a Zig real brush pen.



Happy Crafting!!


4 comments:

  1. Well done Sue. What is the difference between the Distress Oxide ink and normal Distress ink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://rangerink.com/?product=tim-holtz-distress-oxide-ink-pads

      Delete
    2. http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/to-wonderful-husband.html?m=0

      Delete
  2. That's a cute stamp set.
    Great ATC.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!