Wednesday, 2 August 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 214

Today I am up to Day 214 of my 'Year of ATCs?'


Today's ATCs follow on from my last post...at the same time as making the triple stamped card, I printed the image again and coloured it in a similar way.

The image I used is Blazing Poppies by Indigoblu.
I stamped it with Distress Oxide 'Wilted Violet'.

I added more colour with a number of pens and markers.




Using two of the Tonic ATC Collection dies I cut sections of the image and layered them on a purple DP. I added a few embellishments.




Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous - such a beautiful colour and I love the ATC Dies xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful purples.
    Love the ATCs.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!