Pages

Saturday, 5 August 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 217

Today I am up to Day 217 of my 'Year of ATCs?'



 Again I used two of the Tonic ATC Collection dies. 
I used digi stamps from Vera Lane's Unicorn and Pegasus



I printed the rainbow and sentiment on a bokeh paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles



I printed this and then coloured it with a variety of Zig pens and Promarkers and die cut it.
The background is a scarp from my worktable - a sparkly paper also from DDD.
I painted this border with a silver Wink of Stella.
Finally I added the unicorn - a magazine freebie die.




Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Delightful - a lovely fantasy ATC. I hope your day is too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!