Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 10 December 2017

HIMCR #330 - Super Scraps Saturday!

Hiding in my Craft Room
- such a good title! -



 HIMCR Challenge #330 has the theme

 Super Scraps Saturday!

The sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps!


The giveaway is $12 Gift Certificate Di's Digi Stamps!

My card is a CAS design using a sparkly card base, a scrap of red card and then scraps of card cut from an upcycled Christmas card - including the sentiment words. I added a star shaped gem.



Finally I did a bit of doodling with a gold pen.


Hope you will join in the challenge!


Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Fun idea.
    Great looking tree.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It inspired my day 9 ATC. I used different tones of greens from the past 10 days or so of crafting instead of white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.