Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Thursday 1 February 2018

House of Cards February Challenge

Welcome to the House of Cards February Challenge!
 The current challenge is
Create a Valentine Background and/or Colours


Here's my card inspired by this theme:





I started with a white card blank and then used the triple stamping technique to form my Valentine background.

I started by cutting squares of the pinks and eggshell blue card:



I layered the eggshell cards together and stamped randomly with the 'My Love' stamp in pink.
The stamp is from an unnamed set in my stash.


I then interspersed the stamped cards with the pink squares.


The following video shows me demonstrating the triple stamping technique:




I then added the die cut and flowers - the die is from a Tonic ATC Collection Set.



Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! Do take a look at the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team!






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Susan! Love your triple stamping! This is something I've never tried and must! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! It's one of my favourite techniques!

      Delete
  2. Love to make those layered cards.
    Very pretty card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the technique, so effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.