Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 19 December 2014

LOC Special TWO Week Challenge - Delicious Darkness and Smeared Ink




For Day 10 of Creepmas please go here

A new challenge starts today!!


I was very fortunate to be able to use Smeared Ink's Star Tree Fairy

But how to make this lovely image into 'Black Christmas'?
Well, she is rather a sad fairy, and for me,
TIS THE SEASON
to use googly eyes...
(Take a look at my 12 Days of Creepmas Project if you require proof!!)

Here the fairy's dress and wings have been paper-pieced with silvery paper
and the tree lights are Stickles.



I made a second version where the eyes are from a DP in my stash, and the image is printed smaller.
This time I just used Promarkers to colour her...



Do share your Black Christmas creations with us at LOC

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Eyes, eyes everywhere!
    I think you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful eyes wonderful google eyes everywhere!! Love the blackness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wonderful projects Susan! So fun to see both versions of the Fairy. Both are awesome. really love the googly eyes:)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.