Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 7 December 2015

The Fourth Day of Creepmas



Here's the Blog List - hope you will hop through and look at all the super makes...

Fiona
Black Dragon
Susan R YOU ARE HERE!!
Rebecca
Jessica
Suzi
Airless Chambers
Deborah
Susan S
Val
Sarah
Kat
Leigh
Lady Brayton
Sue

And yes...I am Jolly Blogging again...

On the 4th day of Creepmas....





This was my make for the 4th day of Creepmas last year - part of a fat page book - the reason I am showing you this again is because you could win that book here -

...and I want to get some of you singing again!!


This year I am making a concertina book - each day you will see a little more!
 Each page is decorated with creepy, quirky or creepy cute images  including lots of ATCs.
Gradually it will become more embellished...

Today I am showing you two pages...they are still in progress - I want to add more embellishments yet...


The first side features these two ATCs - I made them recently for a Simply B stamps/The East Wind collaboration on facebook 
The backgrounds are spritzed distress inks and shaving foam with food colouring matted onto red card.
The images are Lucy Loo Creepmas and Gothic Elf coloured with Promarkers.


I decided to go blue on the backgrounds here - just papers from my stash...


The next image is one that I bought, printed out and then totally forgot about - last year I think...I am now searching where I purchased it from!!
 (may have to wait until I am home from Australia)

Thank you Donna - it is Crackered Elf from Make it Crafty




Anyway it was coloured with Promarkers, fussy cut and layered on the same papers...




Happy Hopping!!






7 comments:

  1. Great pages! The images really pop against the blue. I think maybe your elves are from Make it Crafty. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Creepmas grumpie and all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages! Love all the images you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have elves helping don't you. These are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I just love the words on this - she's very sassy! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to that owl.
    What am I going to buy these kids who have everything.
    Love the pages of elves.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.