Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Two Quick CAS cards


On my work table I had these two small turquoise card blanks -
so two quick cards were in order.

I have been printing images with backgrounds included - so this fabulous silhouette
 (freebie from gecko galz)
was printed on a Dragons Lair background.
I then cut it out withan oval nesting die.
The SU sentiment from 'Warm Words' was stamped on another section of the background and also cut out with an oval.
The final touch was to add a little Jade Sea Detail Sparkle from Imagination Crafts.


I will link this card to Less Is More Week 260 Recipe

I then used some more of this background to die cut Tim Holtz 'Branch Tree'.
 This was the first layer on my next card.
I printed Bugaboo's Reindeer block on a Decosses Dynamite Doodles paper from 'Snowbiz'.
I added some colour to this with Promarkers - although I was not too happy with the result as the card I printed on appeared to be glossy!
Finally I added three snowflakes.


and I will link this card to that challenge.


I was very pleased to win some Bugaboo images in the Birthday Bash!!
I will also link this card to January Rudolph Days Challenge
Happy Crafting!


10 comments:

  1. Fun striking and fabulous Susan, loving the coloured card too and thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! That is a cute reindeer image. You were a lucky to girl to have won it!

    Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, back again .... to say thank you for entering your Christmas make for the current Rudolph Day challenge

    Kathyk
    Guest Design Team Member - Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you made two cards with the same card base! Very different but both nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cute card and deer image. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute reindeer card, gratz on winning on the Birthday Bash challenge, and thanks for joining in with our photo inspiration challenge!

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love when you can quickly use something that is sitting on your craft desk! Two great cards. I think the reindeer card is so perfect for the photo inspiration challenge right now at Catch the Bug. thanks so much for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a super silhouette! Love your cardstock choice
    Thanks so much for joining us Susan.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards!! Cute reindeer!! nice color of cardstock!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Rudolph days challenge.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.