Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 1 October 2017

Tim Holtz Workshop

Last Sunday I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry workshop at Art from the Heart in Harrogate. 


Tim and Mario put on an excellent workshop and we had the opportunity to create 10 different tags exploring as many techniques.



Despite us all having the same palette and the same instructions, we each achieved quite different results.

I am in Australia at the moment - but when I get back to my craft room I am sure to be sharing some of these ideas!

My friends and I from UK Stampers Network had a wonderful weekend - crafting, chatting and wandering around Harrogate.





Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEeee !!! You are so lucky ! I am ultra jealous.
    I hope you have a great time in Oz and a safe journey xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed this one somehow.
    You were very lucky to get to a Tim Holtz
    class. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Wish I was in Australia with you - that is
    the one place left on my bucket list.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fabulous time... I hope to one day take one of his classes... see him a Creativation but that is not the same!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.